In the morning, when my eyes was open, a shocking news was waiting. Sridevi passed away at the age of only 54. Sridevi took great care of her health. Suddenly, people did not believe in the news of her departure. Sridevi died due to heart attack. Keep in mind that on December 5, 2016, Jayalalithaa too died due to heart attack. The news of Sridevi’s death is as shocking as the reason for death. Let’s know what is the heart stop, how can it be cured? What should be the caution?
What is a difference between cardiac arrest and heart attack?
There is confusion about heart attack and cardiac arrest. People do not understand the difference between these two. There is a difference between cardiac arrest and heart attack. At cardiac arrest, the heart suddenly closes the blood circulation. There is a problem in breathing. The person who receives a cardiac arrest becomes unconscious. If there is no treatment at the right time then the person dies. Electric conduction system fails. Pulsation becomes irregular and it becomes much faster. It has been technically named ventricular fibrillation. After that the heart stops beating. The flow of blood to the brain stops. The cardiac arrest is not like a heart attack, but it can be a cause of heart attack. In most cases, cardiac arrest can be corrected in the first ten minutes. Despite heart and breath stopping, the brain is alive.
How you can survive during cardiac arrest?
If someone comes to you with a cardiac arrest, then keep track of time, the probability of survival with one minute decreases by 10 percent. CPR stands for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (Resident Cardiopulmonary). This process is called the Sanjeevani Kriya.
What to do?
Loose the patient’s clothing. If you already have a heart problem and take any medication then give them medicines.
- Breathing through mouth
- Suppress chest
In fact, in the CRP, we continue the respiratory function and blood circulation. If the patient is unable to breathe, then he will give a breath of breath.
- First, give the patient a solid place. There is nothing stuck in his nose and check throat.
- CPR has two processes: Pushing the chest to the hustle and Start artificial respiration.
- Holding the palm in the center of the patient’s chest, press while pumping. . By doing this twice, the beating will start again.
- While pumping, put the other hand over the first hand and bind to the fingers to keep your hands and elbows straight.
- If the pulsation is not starting to pulsate, then with pumping, you should try to give the patient an artificial respite.
- Press the chest 1-2 inch from the palm and do it 100 times per minute.
- Put pressure on the chest 30 times and give artificial respiration
- The pressure on the chest and the inhalation of breath should be of 30:02.
How to give artificial respiration?
- Pushing the patient’s nose with two fingers and breathing through the mouth. If the nose is closed, the breath from the mouth reaches the lungs
- By breathing a long breath, stick to the mouth of the patient and breathe quietly.
- By doing this the air is filled with the patient in the lungs.
- When you are giving artificial respiration, keep in mind that the patient’s chest is rising above or not.
According to one figure, 2,40,000 people die every year from heart attacks. If 20 percent of the country’s people learn ‘Hands Only CPR’ techniques, then life of 50 percent can be saved. As we have given you complete information about it, it can be easily learned. Take it within 10 minutes and continue till the ambulance arrives or until the person is in the senses.
Acidity or asthma attack signs after the age of 30. More than 30 seconds of chest pain, heaviness in the center of the chest, light tightness or burning, pain in the jaw during exhaustion, restlessness in morning chest, breathlessness during fatigue, chest left side and back Pain going towards, without sweating, sweat and fatigue Understand these serious signs and keep in mind.