Chief Minister Hemant Soren has taken a big decision by meeting in CM house on Tuesday, increasing infection of Corona in Jharkhand. There will be Health Safety Week in Jharkhand from 22 April to 29 April. The CM has taken this decision after meeting with the Chief Secretary of the state, Sukhdev Singh and other officials. During this period, some concessions have also been given for essential services. The Chief Minister has announced Health Safety Week from 6:00 am on April 22 to 6:00 am on April 29.
Some Concessions Regarding Essential Services:
- All other shops will remain closed except shops for essential commodities.
- All offices except the identified offices of Government of India, State Government and private sector will remain closed.
- Agriculture, industrial, construction and mining activities will continue.
- Religious places will remain open but the presence of devotees will be restricted.
- No person shall leave his house except for permitted works.
- Gathering of more than 5 people anywhere will be prohibited.
The Chief Minister said that corona infection will be prevented only with public participation. Therefore, all of you are requested not to leave your house except for the urgent work.